limited edition of 50 per size
signed and editioned on back
- framing available for canvas only
- all ‘unframed’ prints come rolled in a tube
- canvas does not come stretched
- we can not frame paper, sorry
Canvas or fine art paper? The biggest difference between these two materials, is that canvas can be framed without glass, whereas fine art paper requires glass for framing.
Both of these materials are identical in colour, they are archival quality and printed on the best materials in the world. Our meticulous and careful process means we produce a never-fading, museum quality artwork that will last a lifetime.
Dive into more detail here.
*please note colours may appear different on various screens and devices. for best indication of colour refer to the artwork graphic. photoshoot for inspiration only.
Canvas prints can be expertly framed, and your art will arrive at your door ready to hang.
Our frames are made of a premium Tasmanian oak that are raw, natural, and simply beautiful. Every framed artwork is overseen by me and my a-team to ensure your artwork will be total perfection. We wrap/box/ship your orders with the utmost care.
Learn more about our frames here.
SHIPPING & TURNAROUND
All artwork is made to order, handled with love and care, and proudly 100% Australian-made.
Unframed: Free within Australia
Framed: Calculated at checkout
International: Unframed only, calculated at checkout
To process your order please allow:
- Fine art paper: 1-2 weeks
- Canvas (unframed): 2-3 weeks
- Canvas (framed): 4-5 weeks
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number when the order is dispatched.
- The difference between paper and canvas
- Everything you need to know about framing
- Or check out our FAQ page for lots of random questions answered