available in four sizes on paper
signed on front
- printed on 100% cotton rag card – a stunning velvety paper with subtle texture
- requires framing with glass
- artwork is printed edge-to-edge, and is the exact size as stated in your purchase
- you can frame this flush to the edge of the frame, or with matting border, whatever your preference.
All of my canvas and paper prints are archival quality, printed on the best materials in the world. Our meticulous and careful process means we produce a never-fading, museum quality artwork that will last a lifetime.
*please note colours may appear different on various screens and devices. for best indication of colour refer to the artwork graphic. photo shoot for inspiration only.
Unfortunately I can’t offer framing for paper prints due to the fact they require glass – but I’ve got you – read on!
- Sizes 11x14in and 16x20in will fit into ready-made frames.
- These frame sizes can be purchased off the shelf at many homeware stores.
- Please take extra special care if framing artwork yourself - my art should only be handled by outer edges and not be touched on the front AT ALL.
- If you're not sure, take them to your local framer.
- Please take them straight to a professional framer without opening it at home - as tempting as it is!
- Framing recommendations are sent out with all my unframed prints.
- Discuss with your framer what will suit your home and style the best.
All artwork is made to order, handled with love and care, and proudly 100% Australian made.
To process your order please allow:
- Fine art paper: 1-2 weeks
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number when the order is dispatched.