All art needs a frame. Depending on what art you choose, there are a few options available. Lets discuss!
The good news is, if you live in Australia, you can let us take care of your canvas framing for you. My local expert framer makes the most stunning oak frames, and my a-team will ensure your order is perfect before it is shipped out to you. Your art will arrive at your doorstep, ready to hang, and look like it just stepped out of one of my photoshoots!
Lets dive in to the details
- artworks are expertly stretched then framed
- The frames are made of a premium Tasmanian oak that is raw, natural and simply beautiful… with that oh-so-perfect slight gap in between artwork and frame.
- Shipping is calculated at a flat rate Australia wide. Just select ‘canvas’ and ‘framed’ in any of the limited edition artworks available on my website
- If you would like to frame a canvas with your local framer, we send out our framing recommendations with all unframed orders.
- all canvas prints come with an extra 5.5cm all the way around, allowing the artwork to be stretched when framing – the finished size after stretching will be as stated in your purchase
- framed canvas is pictured in photo shoot
FINE ART PAPER
Fine art paper prints require glass for framing, so you will need to order this ‘unframed’ then take your artwork to your local framer. Sending glass via courier is not fun!
My paper artworks are all printed edge to edge with no white border – so this gives you the option to frame it ‘flush’ without matting for a gallery style look. You can also opt for a matt board if you prefer, the options are endless! We send out our framing recommendations with all unframed orders for you to pass on to your local framer. Oh and please don’t unroll these paper artworks at home – take straight to your framer while still in the tube!
As much as we would love to, we can’t ship any of our frames overseas. We send out our framing recommendations with all canvas and paper unframed orders for you to pass on to your local framer.