limited edition of 30 per size
signed and editioned on front
- framing available for canvas only
- all ‘unframed’ prints come rolled in a tube
- canvas does not come stretched
- we can not frame paper, sorry
Canvas or fine art paper? Let's explore the differences...
- a gorgeous material with divine subtle texture
- can be framed without glass (and we can do this for you!)
- coated in a sealant to prevent UV or moisture damage
- comes with an extra 5.5cm all the way around, allowing the artwork to be stretched when framing – the finished size after stretching will be as stated in your purchase
- framed canvas is pictured in photo shoot
fine art paper
- printed on 100% cotton rag card – a stunning velvety paper with subtle texture
- requires framing with glass
- artwork is printed edge-to-edge, and is the exact size as stated in your purchase
All of my canvas and paper prints are archival quality, printed on the best materials in the world. Our meticulous and careful process means we produce a never-fading, museum quality artwork that will last a lifetime.
*please note colours may appear different on various screens and devices. for best indication of colour refer to the artwork graphic. photo shoot for inspiration only.
Canvas prints can be expertly framed in a premium Tasmanian Oak, and your art will arrive at your door ready to hang.
print $150 + frame $145 + delivery $30
print $490 + frame $250 + delivery $45
print $830 + frame $350 + delivery $70
print $1190 + frame $430 + delivery $100
XL 1400x1400mm canvas
print $1490 + frame $570 + delivery $120
All artwork is made to order, handled with love and care, and proudly 100% Australian made.
To process your order please allow:
- Fine art paper: 1-2 weeks
- Canvas (unframed): 2-3 weeks
- Canvas (framed): 4-5 weeks
Delivery times will vary depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number when the order is dispatched.
- The difference between paper and canvas
- Everything you need to know about framing
- Or check out our FAQ page for lots of random questions answered